Monday, November 2, 2009

Running almost every day, just half an hour. I haven't lost any weight according to the scale (i've actually gained a couple pounds), but I somewhat doubt the scale anyway. When I felt like a brick shithouse, I was at the weight I am at now.

I did ellipticals immediately followed by a couple chest and tricep exercises. What's SHOCKING is that my incline press at least is about where it was when last I did it! It's been weeks! Apparently strength doesn't decrease that fast. So, I'm back on it.

Part of the problem is that exercise makes me hungry, and when I have the option of food, I tend to go for it. Also, beer.

One thing is for sure, though: I'm getting my body back. I don't know if it's only psychological, but when I look in the mirror, I think I look better.

I'll post a photo later :D

No comments:

Post a Comment